CAVAL is structured as a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee and owned by 10 Australian Universities. Its constitution specifies a range of purposes to assist libraries and educational purposes. CAVAL is governed by a Board of Directors under the terms of the Corporations Act.
The primary duty of the Board of Directors is to the current and future Members of CAVAL Ltd.
Board of Directors include:
- Paul Campbell (Australian Catholic University) - Chair
- Jennifer Peasley (La Trobe University) - Deputy Chair
- Craig Anderson (Deakin University)
- Martin Borchert (University of New South Wales)
- Darren Holland (Federation University Australia)
- Jennefer Nicholson
- Andrew Wells