Australia's most experienced resource description and shelf-ready services provider in community languages offering an efficient workflow compatible with all library management and library security systems.
Our fully customised fixed price services are now only available as part of your profiled LOTE and ESL orders from CAVAL Language Resources.
The benefits include:
- Standard diacritics, vernacular script and transliteration
- Programmatically built Item and holdings data
- Interfacing with Symphony, Spydus, Sierra, Aurora, Libero
- Bibliographic and embedded item records batched at time of supply ready to load
- Direct batch load into your library management system (Alternative/Optional)
- Libraries Australia holdings statement added (optional)
- Spine/call labels customised to local requirements
- Hand-covering and durability options
- RFID tags applied and encoded
- Ownership stamps and barcodes applied
- Accessioning labels and genre spots (optional)