Become a Member
CAVAL members and owners include the most prestigious Australian Universities. They access cost effective and collaborative library support services.
The membership services are based around the following:
- Off-site storage of print materials. Our CARM Shared Collection
- The Reciprocal borrowing program (provided that additional criteria are met)
- Discounted access to a range of fee-based services offered by CAVAL including
- Cataloguing of English and LOTE materials
- Processing of Shelf-ready materials
- Based around a number of areas, Inter-library loans/document delivery, collection development/management, metadata.
- Storage options
- Access to the CAVAL Cross-institutional Mentoring program
- Discounted access to our Digital Platforms offering
If you would like to become a Member of CAVAL please email email@example.com or call 03 9450 5500 for more information.